Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What's This Leaf Worth? Nothing... To Me, Anyway.


I'm not keen on the all-electric Nissan Leaf. I just don't think all-electric plug-in is where it's at... But that's just me.

I was shocked that 19,000 units is all it took to sell-it-out for the year... I mean, what's 19,000 cars?

But hearing the special preparations this Leaf requires- like plugging it in every hundred miles or so- well, it's 19,000 headaches.

Still- just a drop in the bucket than what say Toyota is going through... Headaches-wise!

Oh- did you know they've officially stopped selling the Lexus LS because of that funky steering problem?

But anyway- what do I know? I just don't get the Leaf. And apparently- I'm too late anyway- according to this article here.

I'm sitting on my couch- watching HD Theater, a new show called What's My Car Worth.

Two car guys- Bill Stephens and Keith Martin- two "big deal" car experts who do a real bang-up job commentating auctions, such as Mecum... Anyway...

They give their opinions on collector cars- their value- their history... They guess what they're worth.

They're hardly ever totally right.

It boils down to what they know, and what they like.

Again- like them- I'm probably wrong about the Leaf... I just don't get it. I know what I like- and the Leaf isn't it.

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is written so nice.Best work done here.Thanks to share this blog.
    Alloywheel repair

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sitting on my couch- watching HD Theater, a new show called What's My Car Worth.Great content used in this blog.
    Seattle car insurance

    ReplyDelete