Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dominos.com... Click-Home The Good Stuff


I'm convinced pizza delivery, particularly mass-marketed, chain pizza delivery is a slippery notch in the slippery slope of the disgusting animals some of us humans have become. (I know some pigs who literally live on the stuff...)

I'm also convinced that the Internet- well, can be a creation of the devil. (Should I capitalize Devil?)

Combine the two- and you have... Dominos.com.

For when you're absolutely, positively too tired, too lazy or maybe even too shy to leave the house for dinner- there's Dominos.com...

In 1996 I sent my first e-mail. Tonight I ordered my first pizza online- and let me tell you- it was painless and actually quite rewarding.

Not only do you have virtual coupons to shop; but also a full menu, not to mention options for customizing your order- like... light on the sauce. Heavy on the cheese... Hold the... Well, you get it.

They give you pictures of what your pizza will look like- like when you build a new car on a manufacturer's website. (See, here's the car plug...)

I'll let you know when the pizza gets here. Domino's supposedly re-vamped their strategy and their recipe.

I'm sure it's good. I never ate a pizza I didn't like. No matter where I clicked-it-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment