Monday, June 7, 2010

No... She Needs to "Go to Hell"


Right around the time Obama got in the White House- I think it was HBO that did a documentary on this White House correspondent that has been covering Presidential and political affairs since Eisenhower.

I thought- wow- how cool is that?

Helen Thomas
- going on the better part of 60 years covering American, world and Presidential events- really put it in her mouth this time...

This isn't a political blog, nor is it a world affairs blog. I got nothing on Politico, the Huffington Post and other fine publications.

Neither am I going to comment on my position with Israel.

They say the two things you shouldn't discuss among friends are politics and religion- and I'll leave it at that.

But I cannot, not write about what a literal fuck-up Helen Thomas is.

Almost six decades, two-thirds of your life building a mark, a career- to have it ended by something so stupid? So careless...

Regardless of your position- her comments were dumb and not clearly thought out.

And you would think someone, at the very nerve-center of politics and world affairs for so long- would have known better. So much for "experience."

Helen Thomas needs to get the fuck out of the White House. And retire. Or go to hell.

Whichever has better weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment